Val di Fassa
Choose a green holiday in Val di Fassa. Choose our holiday farmhouse.
Soraga is a pretty and people-oriented village, far from the chaotic tourist resorts. Our holiday farmhouse Malga Piè is the perfect place where to spend reinvigorating days in the nature of Val di Fassa.
From our home, you can leave for thrilling mountain bike rides on paths or up and down the cycling route which connects Moena to Canazei; for fascinating trek in the Dolomites, for comfortable walks to visit your typical artisans’ workshops. In winter, you can go skiing and reach the near Dolomiti Superski areas by skibus. Soraga is a famous place where to practice the cross-country skiing on the Marcialonga’s track.
Not only skiing in Val di Fassa. Snow, nature, wellness, culture, fun, food&drink.
Six reasons why you should choose Val di Fassa for your next holiday
- Unique natural landscapes. The Dolomites, a Unesco World Heritage Site, will be your holidays’ natural frame.
- Mountain villages. Here we are keen on people. You can easily move without using your car and rediscover the pleasure of walking and riding a bike.
- Skiing, snow and sports. To try all winter opportunities with your skis or snowshoes on. In summer: trekking, climbing and cycling are some of the possible activities to practise in Val di Fassa.
- Hospitality, food&drink. Cosy and well-finished locations, family hospitality, tasteful recipes to try our best flavours.
- Culture. Feel the warm Ladin people’s hospitality.
- Easy to get at. We are very close to the main communication channels.